13th December 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Operations Management in IICT-Lucknow?

Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Operations Management from IICT-Lucknow. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

31st December 2018, 04:43 PM
akhilking

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Operations Management in IICT-Lucknow?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Operations Management in IICT-Lucknow:-

>>For applying to the course, aspiring candidates need to have a B.E./ B. Tech qualification (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognized/ accredited institute, with a minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates). Engineering/ Medicine/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy(ICWAI)/ Chartered Secretary (ICSI), and Law degree holders are also eligible to apply.

>>Students who have appeared in their final year examination of a relevant Bachelor’s degree program, and are yet to pass its final year examination, are also welcome to apply, subject to a successful completion of their Bachelor’s degree program/ graduation within a certain time period.
1st January 2019, 12:49 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Operations Management in IICT-Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PG Diploma in Operations Management from IICT-Lucknow. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management in the IICT-Lucknow is a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management course is one year in the IICT-Lucknow. Admission to the Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management course is done directly without any entrance examination. The IICT-Lucknow website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?