28th March 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical College?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine from Madurai Medical College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

31st March 2019, 03:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical College?

The eligibility to study PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical College is given below.

=> DPM stands for P.G. Diploma in Psychological Medicine.

=> P.G. Diploma in Psychological Medicine is a post graduation course and the duration of P.G. Diploma in Psychological Medicine course is two years.

=> For the admission of P.G. Diploma in Psychological Medicine course, the candidate should have passed MBBS course from a recognized University.

=> If there is an entrance examination to study PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical College then you should appear in the entrance examination and score good marks.
31st March 2019, 05:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical College?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical College are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s from Science stream having Biology as main subject.
Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for pursuing PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine.
Candidate must have completed Bachelor’s from atleast 50% aggregate.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
31st March 2019, 09:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical College are as follows:-
Aspirants must have completed their MBBS course from a recognised university.
Aspirants must have scored at least 55% aggregate in their MBBS course.
Aspirants may have to get admission in this course through NEET-PG entrance examination.

Course Duration - 2 years
2nd April 2019, 09:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Psychological Medicine from Madurai Medical College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.
The eligibility criteria to do Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Madurai Medical college are mentioned below

1. Applicants must completed the MBBS from a recognized institution with MCI Approval.

2. Applicants must completed the Internship program.

For more details please visit the official website - > http://www.madurai.tn.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?