1st August 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Teaching of Arabic in English and Foreign Languages University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Teaching of Arabic from English and Foreign Languages University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PG Diploma course. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap.

4th August 2019, 04:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Teaching of Arabic in English and Foreign Languages University?

Eligibility required to pursue PG Diploma in Teaching of Arabic in English and Foreign Languages University is you must have completed post-graduation in Arabic /Arabic Literature/Linguistics/ Teaching of Arabic with 55% marks ( 50% marks for SC/ST candidates ) from any recognized university.

Admissions are done through Computer Based Examination.

More information is available at;
https://www.efluniversity.ac.in/arab_studies.php
4th August 2019, 11:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Teaching of Arabic in English and Foreign Languages University?

The required eligibility to study PG Diploma in Teaching of Arabic in English and Foreign Languages University is the candidate should have passed graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in PG Diploma in Teaching of Arabic is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?