8th January 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading in CRAFT Film School, New Delhi?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading in CRAFT Film School, New Delhi? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

13th January 2019, 11:57 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading in CRAFT Film School, New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading in CRAFT Film School, New Delhi? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in TV Journalism / News Reading course in the CRAFT Film School, New Delhi is a pass in bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized university. Those students who are appearing in their final year or semester examination of graduation can also apply for the admission to study the PG Diploma in TV Journalism / News Reading course in the CRAFT Film School. Admission to the PG Diploma in TV Journalism / News Reading course is done through the Personal Interview conducted by the CRAFT Film School.
15th January 2019, 04:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading in CRAFT Film School, New Delhi?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in TV Presentation and TV News Reading in CRAFT Film School, New Delhi are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their graduation in any of the stream from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
No age limit required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?