7th July 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PGDJMC in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

Hello everyone, I want to join ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals for studying PGDJMC course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PGDJMC course in this college. Please tell me asap.

9th July 2019, 08:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PGDJMC in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

The eligibility to study the PGDJMC at ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals is given below.

==> Candidate must have done the graduation in any stream with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.adnmedial.org
10th July 2019, 04:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PGDJMC in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals for studying PGDJMC course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this PGDJMC course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Minimum eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC) in AND Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospital is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Duration of the Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication in AND Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospital is 1 year. Candidates after completion of the PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication course can work in print media, electronic media, etc.
11th July 2019, 12:04 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PGDJMC in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree from a recognised educational institution.
Candidate must have completed graduation in any stream.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's degree level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?