8th October 2022, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

?Eligibility for TCS off campus if I have done degree, post ssc diploma,ssc but failed in 12th

I've clear TCS aptitude test can I sat for interview if I am failed in 12th but I have done post ssc diploma after 12th and secured above 60% in overall academics upto engineering.

17th May 2023, 06:52 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: ?Eligibility for TCS off campus if I have done degree, post ssc diploma,ssc but failed in 12th

Yes, you are eligible to sit for the TCS off-campus interview if you have cleared the TCS aptitude test and have a post-SSC diploma with above 60% aggregate marks.
The eligibility criteria for TCS off-campus recruitment are as follows:
  • You should have passed 10th from a recognized board.
  • You should have a post-SSC diploma with above 60% aggregate marks.
  • You should have cleared the TCS aptitude test.
If you meet the above criteria, you can apply for TCS off-campus recruitment. The application process is online and can be completed on the TCS website.
Once you have applied, you will be shortlisted for an interview. The interview will be conducted by TCS officials and will consist of a technical and HR round.
If you are selected in the interview, you will be offered a job in TCS. The salary and benefits will be as per the TCS norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?