11th March 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering admission in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to study Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering course in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot. I don't know which entrance exam I have to appear for to get admission. Can I know about the entrance exam and also the cutoff rank for securing admission?

13th March 2021, 08:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering admission in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination needed to secure admission in Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot.

The admission is on the basis of merit of 10th class. The total number of seats available for Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering is 120 for morning shift and 60 for night shift.
14th March 2021, 03:19 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering admission in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering admission in Christ Polytechnic Institute Rajkot is;

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.

You must have secured minimum 60 percentile marks to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?