19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology from ICAT Design and Media College. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this Media College?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Animation Technology seats are available in ICAT Design and Media College?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?
  5. Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  6. Courses that I can do after passing 12th arts? What are the career opportunities
  7. Best university in Tamil Nadu to learn Game Developing? What knd of knowledge do we get while studying BCA course?
  8. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  9. Can I pursue Interior Designing course after completing BA (Sociology honors)?
  10. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th in Arts? How much percentage is required?
  11. Best colleges or institutes for animation and photography in India
  12. What are the subjects required for Interior Designing? Is Maths subject required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the courses needed for Animations?
  14. What should I do after passing 12th?
  15. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune? -- [New]
  16. What is the scope in Hotel Management course? Do we need to have Maths for this course?
  17. How can I become a Game Animator? I have passed my 10th
  18. Is there any scope in defence services for commerce students without Mathematics? Any short term degree course?
23rd June 2018, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology from ICAT Design and Media College. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this Media College?

Candidates have to appear for an aptitude test and personal interview for the admission to study PG Diploma in Animation in ICAT Design & Media College. Candidates have to clear the aptitude test are only eligible for the personal interview. Candidates with a creative portfolio are preferred for the admission (not mandatory) in ICAT Design and Media College. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?