30th January 2019, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Dreamzone School of Creative Studies?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing from Dreamzone School of Creative Studies. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college?

27th November 2022, 10:12 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Dreamzone School of Creative Studies?

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CEED.
27th November 2022, 09:15 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in Dreamzone School of Creative Studies?

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CEED.
29th November 2022, 11:14 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

The entrance exam called CEED and AIEED to study PG Diploma in Fashion Designing.

Those candidates who have completed my graduation degree from a recognised university.

Minimum marks required 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?