6th October 2019, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue Advance Diploma in Radiography Technology admission in Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to apply for Advance Diploma in Radiography Technology course from Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank also.

12th September 2022, 10:12 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Advance Diploma in Radiography Technology admission in Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam is available to study Advance Diploma in Radiography Technology .

Candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
15th September 2022, 04:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Advance Diploma in Radiography Technology admission in Tata Memorial Centre Mumbai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Candidates who have done BSc in any stream from a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 50%marks.

By MCQ based entrance exam followed by an interview candidates are selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?