23rd March 2021, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering admission in Rohru Government Polytechnic? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Rohru Government Polytechnic. So, I just want to know what are the entrance exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course in this institute? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

27th March 2021, 12:10 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering admission in Rohru Government Polytechnic? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to pursue Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering admission in Rohru Government Polytechnic is;

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam.

You must have completed 10th from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 60% to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?