21st September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Corporate Communication admission in Manipal Institute of Communication? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to apply for PG Diploma in Corporate Communication course from Manipal Institute of Communication. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank also.

24th September 2019, 02:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Corporate Communication admission in Manipal Institute of Communication? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for PG Diploma in Corporate Communication course from Manipal Institute of Communication. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff rank also.

Candidates have to appear for the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for the admission to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Communication course in the Manipal School of Communication. Candidates are admitted to the Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Communication course in the Manipal School of Communication on the basis of their performance in the Manipal Entrance Test, Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
Cutoff score required to get admission to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Communication course in the Manipal School of Communication varies every year. Candidates have to contact the university for exact details. Manipal School of Communication website link is given Click Here
25th September 2019, 01:02 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PG Diploma in Corporate Communication admission in Manipal Institute of Communication? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, the candidates required to qualify in the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) to get admission for PG Diploma in Corporate Communication admission at Manipal Institute of Communication. The marks obtained in the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) exam are considered as the base criteria during the selection process.

Sorry to say that we are unable to get the accurate details on Cut off marks required for PG Diploma in Corporate Communication admission in Manipal Institute of Communication this because it may get differs year to year based on various factors. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?