23rd January 2021, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Motilal Nehru Government Polytechnic College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hello Sir, I am interested in studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering from Motilal Nehru Government Polytechnic College. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college? Please tell me about the cutoff rank also for the admission.

26th January 2021, 11:54 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Motilal Nehru Government Polytechnic College? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Motilal Nehru Government Polytechnic College can be seen below.

Admission will be done in the basis of score of state polytechnic entrance exam.

You must have minimum 75 percentile score to get admission.

You have to go through counseling procedure of entrance exam to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?