4th November 2020, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering admission in Abbnoor Polytechnic College Faridkot? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from Abbnoor Polytechnic College Faridkot. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear in? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

9th November 2020, 07:39 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering admission in Abbnoor Polytechnic College Faridkot? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering admission in Abbnoor Polytechnic College Faridkot can be seen below.

Admission will be done through State Polytechnic Entrance Exam.

You must have completed 10th from recognized board with minimum 60% to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?