25th September 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology admission in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do Diploma in Medical Record Technology from Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, which are the entrance exams I have to appear? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

28th September 2022, 03:16 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology admission in Scudder Memorial Hospital and Nursing College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology is candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

No, entrance exam is available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?