21st November 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Expect earning for a candidate through Diploma in Event Management course?

Dear friends, I am studying Diploma in Event Management course. I just want to know after completing this course, how much I can earn? I want to do job after completing this Diploma course. So, I want to know my earnings after this course.

23rd November 2019, 10:20 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expect earning for a candidate through Diploma in Event Management course?

After pursing this course, candidates can get salary package of up to Rs. 7 lacs per annum depending on past work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Entrance exam available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development? 1 31st March 2023 01:33 AM
Admission procedure to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development? 1 31st March 2023 01:19 AM
Qualification required to secure Diploma in Event Management admission in National Institute of Event Management Kolkata? 2 26th September 2019 10:06 PM
Eligibility to secure Diploma in Event Management admission in National Institute of Event Management Kolkata? 2 26th September 2019 10:05 PM
Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development? 0 19th June 2018 12:59 PM