1st November 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Project Management from ISBM-Hyderabad. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

7th November 2018, 03:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad?

Advance Diploma in Project Management offered in ISBM-Hyderabad is one year duration of regular course. Fee expenses for this course is as follows.

For Indian Students (including Books) :*INR 14900

For Foreign*Students (including Books) :*1000 USD

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.isbm.org.in/advanced-dip...management.php
8th November 2018, 04:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do Advance Diploma in Project Management from ISBM-Hyderabad. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Fee expenses of Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad are given below:

Fee for the course with books – Rs 14,900

Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to study the Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study the Advance Diploma in Project Management in ISBM-Hyderabad. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?