10th August 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering which is available in Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

29th June 2019, 03:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College is Rs.38500 per year.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Punjab Aircraft Maintenance Engineering College is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Civil Aerodrome, Sangrur Road
Patiala, Punjab 147001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?