24th September 2018, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Lakhotia Institute of Design, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Architecture Engineering from Lakhotia Institute of Design, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

30th September 2018, 07:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Lakhotia Institute of Design, Hyderabad?

** Diploma in Architecture Engineering (DAE) is a Diploma level Architecture Engineering course.

** The duration of this course is three years after completing 10th class.

** for this course candidate should have passed 10th or 12th from a recognized board.

** Also candidate should have to score 55% with Science and Mathematics in 10th class.

** As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Lakhotia Institute of Design, Hyderabad is 22413 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?