25th September 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation from Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

26th September 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation from Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

Fee expenses of Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation in Symbiosis Institute of Health sciences, Pune are given below:

1st Installment – Rs 15,250 (Rs 10,250 – academic fee and Rs 5,000 – deposit)

2nd Installment – Rs 10,250

Total Fees – Rs 25,500

Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, Pune website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?