13th February 2019, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Nursing in BM Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Nursing from BM Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

28th February 2019, 02:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Nursing in BM Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata?

** The fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Nursing in BM Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata is Rs.39500 per year.

** For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed GNM or B.Sc. Nursing with at least 50%.

** The duration of Diploma in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Nursing is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?