1st May 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Civil Engineering from Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital. Can you please let me know about the course fee expenses of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the fee expenses immediately.

14th May 2019, 10:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital is Rs.28180 per year.

=> The duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Kurmanchal Institute of Degree and Diploma Engineering, Nainital is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

A Unit of KIDE Educational Society, R.S. Tolia Bhawan, Ranibagh
Nainital, Uttarakhand 263126, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?