22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Customs & Central Excise which is available in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad? I want to do this course from this college. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  3. How many Diploma in Customs & Central Excise seats are available in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  5. Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee? -- [New]
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  16. Job vacancies in Customs Services at Mumbai and Pune for MBA in International Business and Diploma in Central Excise and Customs candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course duration & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Accommodation Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
15th May 2019, 10:42 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad is Rs.16900.

=> The duration of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad is 3 months.

CONTACT ADDRESS

B-284-285 Nehru Ground, NIT Faridabad
Faridabad, Haryana 121001, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?