24th June 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?

Kindly tell me about the course fee expenses of Diploma course in Environmental Law which is available in Noida International University? I want to do this course from this university. So, I want to know about the fee expenses. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  4. How many Diploma in Environmental Law seats are available in Noida International University?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  7. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  11. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  12. Fee expenses of LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  14. Fee expenses of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
  16. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  18. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
30th April 2019, 07:37 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Environmental Law at Noida International University is Rs.46100.

=> The duration of Diploma in Environmental Law at Noida International University is two years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Plot 1, Yamuna Expy, Sector 17A, Uttar Pradesh 203201
Phone: 0120 486 2200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?