27th May 2019, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Fish Products Technology in Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of Diploma in Fish Products Technology in Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this college. Kindly tell me immediately.

29th May 2019, 12:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Fish Products Technology in Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar?

=> The fee expenses of Diploma in Fish Products Technology in Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar is Rs.28200.

=> The course duration of Diploma in Fish Products Technology in Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar is 1 year.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Kumaun Kesari Pt. Badridutt Pandey
Bageshwar, Uttarakhand 263640, India
29th May 2019, 11:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Fish Products Technology in Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar?

The fee expenses of Diploma in Fish Products Technology in Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar would be around Rs.13,800.

The duration of the Diploma in Fish Products Technology in Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar is of 1 year.

The admission to the Diploma in Fish Products Technology in Government Post Graduate College, Bageshwar is through merit basis . There is no entrance test for the admission to the Diploma in Fish Products Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?