18th March 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat?

Hello friends, I want to know about the fee expenses of Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology which is available in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat. Kindly tell me what would be the over all fee expenses of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

31st March 2019, 08:46 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat?

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of Diploma in Hardware & Networking Technology in Srimati Techno Institution, Rajarhat is Rs.29500.

=> Diploma in Hardware and Networking Technology is a Diploma level Information Technology course.

=> For the admission of Diploma in Hardware and Networking Technology course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?