13th February 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Graduate Diploma Programme in Design in NID-Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir, can you tell me that what is the expenses of Graduate Diploma Programme in Design in NID-Ahmedabad? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses of this Diploma course in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th February 2019, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Graduate Diploma Programme in Design in NID-Ahmedabad?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, NID-Ahmedabad does not offer Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD). GDPD is available at NID Kurukshetra, NID Vijayawada, NID Bhopal and NID Jorhat campuses. Fee expenses for GDPD is as follows;

Tuition fee for 1st year - INR 1.75 lakhs
Security deposit non refundable - Rs. 10,000/-
Total fees - INR 1.85 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?