7th September 2021, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines to become Indian Forest Officer having Diploma in Agriculture and also BSc?

I am interested in doing ag diploma After 10th.. Then diploma after.. BSc agriculture...but I passionate to be a Indian Forest officer... Say your guidelines

10th September 2021, 08:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines to become Indian Forest Officer having Diploma in Agriculture and also BSc?

In order to become Indian Forest Officer, candidate must have bachelor's degree with atleast 1 of these subjects
Animal husbandry
Vetenary science
Botany
Chemistry
Physics
Statistics
Zoology etc...
They have to.appear for exam.conducted by UPSC...
Selection process mainly contains 3 stages...
Preliminary exam
Main exam
Personality test...
11th September 2021, 08:59 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines to become Indian Forest Officer having Diploma in Agriculture and also BSc?

UPSC conducts examination for recruitment as an Indian Forest Service Officer.
Candidates with bachelor degree in agriculture are eligible to appear for Forest Service Examination.

The age limit is 21- 32 years with the relaxation for reserved category.

Examination is conducted in a three stages.

For more information about examination pattern and syllabus visit at - www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?