19th February 2023, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Diploma courses in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering from New Zealand?

Respected sir or madam, how can I do Diploma courses in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering from New Zealand after my 12th and find a job these as well?
yourfaithfully
Kaman singh

2nd May 2023, 08:58 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do Diploma courses in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering from New Zealand?

Procedure to do diploma courses in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering from New Zealand:-

To do a Diploma course in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering in New Zealand, you can follow these steps:

1 - Research and select a reputable institution in New Zealand that offers Diploma courses in your chosen field.

2 - Check the admission requirements for the Diploma course and ensure you meet them.

3 - Apply for the Diploma course through the institution's website or application portal.
Provide all necessary documentation such as academic transcripts, proof of English language proficiency, and a copy of your passport.

4 - Wait for a response from the institution regarding your application.
If accepted, apply for a student visa to study in New Zealand.

5 - Once you have received your student visa, make travel arrangements to New Zealand and prepare for your studies.

6 - It's important to note that the specific process and requirements may vary depending on the institution and program you choose.

For more information you can visit the institution's website or contact their international student office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?