13th April 2023, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in agriculture diploma in private without entrance test?

His could I get an admission in agriculture diploma without entrance test in private college? Cause I didn't appeared in entrance test.

15th April 2023, 02:45 AM
Dudu...

Default Re: How can I get admission in agriculture diploma in private without entrance test?

Here are some general steps that you can follow to get admission in a private agriculture diploma course without an entrance test:

1. Research: Firstly, research private agriculture institutes that offer diploma courses. Check their admission criteria, eligibility requirements, and fees structure. You can find this information on their official website or by contacting them directly.

2. Application: Once you have identified the institutes that you are interested in, you can apply for admission. The application process may vary, but typically you will need to fill out an application form and provide your academic and personal information.

3. Submit documents: Along with your application form, you will need to submit copies of your academic transcripts, identity proof, and any other required documents.

4. Merit-Based Selection: Private agriculture institutes that do not conduct entrance tests often select candidates based on merit. This means that they will consider your academic performance in your previous qualifying exams and may also consider other factors such as extracurricular activities.

5. Interview: Some institutes may also conduct a personal interview with shortlisted candidates to assess their communication skills and suitability for the course.
15th April 2023, 04:04 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in agriculture diploma in private without entrance test?

The Diploma in Agriculture Eligibility criteria is that the aspirant should have qualified their 10th from a recognised board with a minimum of 50%. The age of the candidate should be a minimum of 18 years. The candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC and differently abled have 5% relaxation in their eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?