14th January 2020, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I secure Diploma in Education admission in Defence PG College of Education Fatehabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in Defence PG College of Education Fatehabad for studying Diploma in Education course. I want to know how can I get admission for studying this Diploma course in this institute?

23rd January 2020, 01:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I secure Diploma in Education admission in Defence PG College of Education Fatehabad?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Education at the Defence PG College of Education Fatehabad is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done through a common entrance examination which is conducted by the college.

Interested candidate can collect the application from from the college. Fill the application and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the application form at the below address.

Defence PG College of Education
V.P.O Amani,
Bhuna Road, Tohana, District Fatehabad, Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?