21st May 2022, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get an equivalent certificate for PUC after diploma

Hi sir/madam, I have done my diploma in computer science in Karnataka and I wanted to join a course where they need PCM or diploma in mechanical or electrical. I wanted a equivalent certificate of PCM is there any possibility to get PCM equivalent certificate after doing my diploma in computer science or is there any other option (like correspondence/distance education) to get PCM equivalent certificate in Karnataka

15th July 2022, 09:27 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an equivalent certificate for PUC after diploma

Process to get equivalence certificate for PUC:-

1) First, candidates have to sign In/ sign Up to your PUC User Profile account.
2) Then candidates must provide complete and authentic educational details starting from Matriculation.
3) Select the documents for which you require
Equivalence certificate.
4) Print the application.
5) Required Documents.
6) Equivalence fee etc.
28th July 2022, 10:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an equivalent certificate for PUC after diploma

As We probably am aware understudies of tenth standard direct get affirmation in recognition designing and go through their 3-year term opposite side twelfth standard required 2 years as it were.So therefore confirmation designing understudies can get the twelfth standard comparable endorsement soon after finishing their certificate building.

you will get the twelfth standard comparable endorsement for the affirmation of B.Sc/B.Com/B.A. You will get full access which gets twelfth standard science understudies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?