8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How many Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling seats are available in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh?

Sir, can I know that how many seats are there in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh for Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling course? I am interested to do this course so I want to know about it’s seats availability. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

10th September 2018, 12:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling seats are available in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can I know that how many seats are there in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh for Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling course? I am interested to do this course so I want to know about it’s seats availability. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

There are 20 Post Graduate Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling seats available at the Government Home Science College, Chandigarh. Candidates who have obtained graduation in any discipline from Panjab University / any other examination recognized equivalent to graduation by Panjab University, with at least 50% aggregate marks are eligible to study the Post Graduate Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling at Government Home Science College, Chandigarh. Government Home Science College, Chandigarh website link is given Click Here
11th September 2018, 04:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Advanced Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling seats are available in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh?

There are total number of 20 Advanced (PG)) Diploma in Child Guidance and Family Counselling seats available in Government Home Science College, Chandigarh. Candidate must have completed any graduation with atleast 50% aggregate marks from Panjab University /any other examination recognized by Panjab University as equivalent to graduation to be eligible.

You can get details at the official link mentioned below.
http://homescience10.org/seats.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?