12th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System seats are available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Indian Law Institute-Delhi? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

19th October 2018, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System seats are available in Indian Law Institute-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Indian Law Institute-Delhi? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

There are 60 Post Graduate Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution seats available in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi. Candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline can apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi. 5% weightage will be given to the Law Graduates for the admission to study PG Diploma in The Indian Law Institute, Delhi. The Indian Law Institute, Delhi website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?