20th June 2019, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Co-Operative Law seats are available in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Co-Operative Law in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

23rd June 2019, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Co-Operative Law seats are available in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law?

The total number of Diploma in Co-Operative Law seats that are available in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law is 50.

Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: NH-71A, Makrauli Kalan, Panipat, Highway, Rohtak, Haryana 124006
Phone: 01262 661 166
23rd June 2019, 04:31 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Co-Operative Law seats are available in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law?

The number of seats available for Diploma in Co-Operative Law in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law is 20.

The admission to study Diploma in Co-Operative Law in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law is on the basis of merit.

You must have scored minimum 55% marks from a recognized board in 10+2 in any stream.

You can visit the website http://www.sbslaw.co.in for more information.

Contact Address:-
Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law
5K, Rohtak Panipat Highway,
NH - 71A, Makrauli Kalan,
Rohtak - 124006 (Haryana)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?