28th September 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Computer Science and Technology seats are available in Nibedita Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Computer Science and Technology course from Nibedita Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this institute. Kindly tell me how many seats are there?

2nd October 2019, 01:43 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Computer Science and Technology seats are available in Nibedita Institute of Technology?

The seat availability to study a Diploma in Computer Science and Technology at Nibedita Institute of Technology is 60 seats intake. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.nibeditainstitute.com
2nd October 2019, 12:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Computer Science and Technology seats are available in Nibedita Institute of Technology?

Seats are available in Diploma in Computer Science and Technology admission in Nibedita Institute of Technology is 60.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?