15th September 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Food Processing seats are available in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Tripura Institute of Technology is offering Diploma in Food Processing course. I want to know how many seats are available for this particular Diploma course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

19th September 2019, 06:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Food Processing seats are available in Tripura Institute of Technology?

The seat availability to study Diploma in Food Processing at Tripura Institute of Technology is 20 seats intake. The educational qualification is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC it is 45% marks and for ST it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.titagartala.ac.in
19th September 2019, 10:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Food Processing seats are available in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Tripura Institute of Technology

The total number of Diploma in Food Processing seats that are available in Tripura Institute of Technology is 45.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

P.O. Agartala, Aerodrome, Narsingarh
Agartala, Tripura 799009, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?