18th December 2018, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Mass Communication seats are available in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

25th December 2018, 04:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Mass Communication seats are available in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

There are 30 (per batch) PG Diploma in Mass Communication seats available in the Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida. Graduates in any stream are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Mass Communication in Editworks School of Mass Communication, Noida. Duration of the PG Diploma in Mass Communication course is one year. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?