28th February 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats are available in Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd March 2019, 05:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats are available in Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

There are 120 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats available in the Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar. Duration of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is three years (six semesters) in the Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar. Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in the Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar can work in Automobile Industry, Railway, Machine Tool Industry, Thermal Plants, Government Departments like PWD, etc. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?