3rd January 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats are available in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this institute, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

8th January 2019, 10:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats are available in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science?

There are total number of 60 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats available in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science. Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats available in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science.

Warangal Institute of Technology and Science website is:
http://wits.ac.in
8th January 2019, 11:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats are available in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science?

There are total number of 60 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats available in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science. Candidates must have passed class 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the TS-POLYCET conducted by the Government of Telanagana State.

Warangal Institute of Technology and Science website is:
http://wits.ac.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 20th January 2019 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Remove *
8th January 2019, 04:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this institute, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

Warangal Institute of Technology and Science offer 60 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seats. Candidates must have passed SSC examination conducted by the Telangana State Board of Secondary Education with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Social Studies as optional subjects in a single attempt or in advanced supplementary examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or 50% in optional subjects or a pass are eligible to study the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Warangal Institute of Technology and Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?