5th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering seats are available in Purulia Polytechnic?

Hi, kindly tell me how many seats are there in Purulia Polytechnic for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. So, I need to know about the seats availability. Please tell me immediately.

8th September 2019, 02:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering seats are available in Purulia Polytechnic?

Purulia Polytechnic

The total number of Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering seats that are available in Purulia Polytechnic is 40.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

P.O. Vivekananda Nagar
Purulia, West Bengal
8th September 2019, 05:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering seats are available in Purulia Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, kindly tell me how many seats are there in Purulia Polytechnic for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering course? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. So, I need to know about the seats availability. Please tell me immediately.

There are 60 Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering seats available in the Purulia Polytechnic. Candidates have to contact the polytechnic for exact details on the same. The Purulia Polytechnic also offers Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering courses. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?