25th February 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques seats are available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

28th February 2019, 11:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques seats are available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?

ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals

As per my knowledge, 40 Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques seats is available in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals.

For further information, you can contact at:

Contact Address

Address: Akansha Arcade, Great Nag Road A/1 Jagnade Square Near SBI Bank ATM Nandanvan, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440009
Phone: 0712 271 5514
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?