27th November 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Physiotherapy seats are available in Dr. KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in Dr. KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology for Diploma in Physiotherapy. I want to study this Diploma course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

29th November 2021, 07:27 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Physiotherapy seats are available in Dr. KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology?

10% of seats are available in Dr.KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology for Diploma in Physiotherapy.
29th November 2021, 09:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Physiotherapy seats are available in Dr. KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology?

Diploma in Physiotherapy in Dr.KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology course:

The detailed information about the course is given below,

>> Name of the college- Dr.KR Adhikary College of Optometry and Paramedical Technology

>> Name of the course - Diploma in Physiotherapy

@ I am very sorry to say that number of seats available for doing this course is not given in the official website.

@ Hence, I suggest you to contact directly the college in order to get information about the seats available.

@ Candidates who have completed their 12th class in 10+2 pattern in Science stream are eligible.

@ Please refer to the below link for more information about age criteria, duration of the course, course content, course fee ..etc.,

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?