17th April 2019, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology seats are available in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre?

Hi friends, I want to join PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology course which is available in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre? I would like to know about that how many seats are available for this course in this college? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

19th April 2019, 04:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology seats are available in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre?

Number of seats available for PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology in AJK Mass Communication Research Centre is given below.

Name of the College - AJK Mass Communication Research Centre

Name of the Course - PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology

Total Number of seats - 20 seats

>> I request you to go through the link that is given below for more detailed information of this course.

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?