29th March 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Post Harvest Technology seats are available in University of Horticultural Sciences?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in University of Horticultural Sciences for PG Diploma in Post Harvest Technology. I want to study this PG Diploma in Post Harvest Technology course, so I want to know that how many seats are there in this institute?

13th April 2019, 12:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Post Harvest Technology seats are available in University of Horticultural Sciences?

As per the official information, 60 PG Diploma in Post Harvest Technology seats is available in University of Horticultural Sciences.

University of Horticultural Sciences

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Udyanagiri, Near Seemekeri Cross, Hubli Bypass Road, Navanagar, Bagalkot, Karnataka 587104
Phone: 083542 30279
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?