21st May 2022, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

If I am able to complete diploma with distinction in electronics and communication, can i learn degree in mechanical or any other trade?

If I am able to complete diploma with distinction in electronics and communication, can i learn degree in mechanical or any other trade

17th May 2023, 06:38 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: If I am able to complete diploma with distinction in electronics and communication, can i learn degree in mechanical or any other trade?

Yes, you can learn a degree in mechanical or any other trade after completing a diploma with distinction in electronics and communication. In fact, many people do this. There are a few things to keep in mind, however.
First, you will need to make sure that the degree program you are interested in is accredited. This will ensure that the program meets the standards of the relevant professional organizations.
Second, you will need to make sure that you have the prerequisite courses for the degree program. This may mean taking additional courses or completing a bridge program.
Third, you will need to make sure that you are prepared for the rigors of a degree program. A degree in mechanical or any other trade is a demanding program, and you will need to be prepared to work hard.
If you are willing to put in the effort, however, there is no reason why you cannot learn a degree in mechanical or any other trade after completing a diploma with distinction in electronics and communication. In fact, doing so can be a great way to expand your knowledge and skills and open up new career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?