8th January 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Information about course and duration of Diploma in Game Art and Design in International Academy of Computer Graphics, Hyderabad?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Game Art and Design from International Academy of Computer Graphics, Hyderabad. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

28th February 2019, 09:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about course and duration of Diploma in Game Art and Design in International Academy of Computer Graphics, Hyderabad?

Diploma in Game Art and Design is a diploma level course. The basic eligibility required to get admission in this course is the applicant should have passed 12th class with at least 60% from a recognized board. The duration of Diploma in Game Art and Design course is 1 year. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.

The name of the best jobs type after completing this course is given below.
  1. 3D Modeller
  2. Animator
  3. Concept Artist
  4. Gameplay Scripter
  5. Level Scripter
  6. Interactive Media Designer
  7. Game Designer
  8. Level Designer
  9. Digital Content Creator
  10. Game Quality Assurance Tester
  11. Texture Painter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?