29th June 2022, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

ITI instructor qualification and experience required for instructor job in government ITI colleges?

I am vandana agarwal i have completed b.tech in electronics and communication branch. I have read the complete advertisement of ITI Instructor post in rajasthan ...i am so confused that how years experience is requird for this post...I will thankful to u if u tell me this..

30th June 2022, 05:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ITI instructor qualification and experience required for instructor job in government ITI colleges?

Eligibility criteria for ITI instructor job:-

The candidate must have obtained BE/B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering/concerned trade with 1 year of relevant work experience.
OR.
3-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineer/concerned trade with 2-years Advanced Diploma from DGT with 2 years of work experience.
1st July 2022, 12:59 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ITI instructor qualification and experience required for instructor job in government ITI colleges?

Please find below the qualification of ITI instructors in government colleges.

1) The candidate must have a diploma in electrical/mechanical/civil/computer science/electronics with a good percentage from any recognized university.

2) At least five years of teaching experience is required in any government or recognized institution.

3) The candidate should be proficient in Hindi and Sanskrit.

4) The age limit of the candidate should be between 17 to 40 years.
1st July 2022, 11:57 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes, you read it right. The Instructor post in ITI (Industrial Training Institute) requires 2 to 3 years of experience for the relevant post. This criteria is constructed by government and each and every aspirant have to follow it. If you have experience certificate then you are eligible else not. The other eligibilities are: Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech degree or 3 years of diploma or ITI certificate in the required field. The age should be between 20 and 40 years which is of course relaxable to category wise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?