16th August 2020, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Diploma in Fashion Design students of Manipal School of Architecture and Planning?

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma in Fashion Design at the Manipal School of Architecture and Planning. After completing my Diploma course I want to do a job. Can you tell me about the job opportunities for me and other students who are doing this course from this institute?

12th June 2021, 07:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma in Fashion Design students of Manipal School of Architecture and Planning?

The job opportunities for Diploma in Fashion Design are wide not only in India but internationally too. These days the need for fashion designers is increasing as people are getting aware of fashion trends. Some of the job profiles are given below.

Fashion Designer
Fashion Stylist
Quality Controller
Pattern Maker
Visual Merchandiser
Fashion Illustrator
Production Pattern Maker
Textile Designer
Fashion Coordinator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?