23rd September 2020, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Design course of NEIFT Blucloud Academy?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to study Diploma in Fashion Design in NEIFT Blucloud Academy. I would like to know about the job opportunities through this course. Please tell me about the opportunities available for me after completing this course.

29th September 2020, 12:12 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Design course of NEIFT Blucloud Academy?

Yes , Job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Design course are good of NEIFT Blucloud Academy .

The students of this institution are placed in the leading companies and are earning a good salary package.

NEIFT prepares its students to become an integral part of the developing society.

The Institute has produced highly creative and innovative designers who have made a directional contribution in the fashion designing and business areas at the national and international level.
29th September 2020, 12:56 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Design course of NEIFT Blucloud Academy?

Job opportunities through Diploma in Fashion Design course of NEIFT Blucloud Academy are as follows:-
Pattern Maker
Designer
Retail Manager
Production Manager
Design Manager
Fashion Stylist
Assistant Designer
Fashion Coordinator
Quality Controller
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?